Keller Williams Reports Q2'17 and YTD Results
Austin, TX | August 3, 2017
AUSTIN, TEXAS Aug. 3, 2017 — Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, once again set all-time production records in Q2 and indicators point to a strong Q3.
“Not only are our agents outperforming the overall real estate industry, they’re shattering their own production records from a year ago,” said John Davis, CEO, Keller Williams. “They’re growing market share and growing their businesses, which is helping them fund big lives and create new opportunities.”
Q2 2017 Results
- Franchise is home to 166,385 associates, a net gain of 6,175 agents globally in Q2.
- Agents closed 305,143 transactions in Q2, up 9.9 percent over Q2’16*.
- Agents closed $90.4 billion in sales volume, up 15.3 percent from previous Q2*.
- Franchisee owner profit in the second quarter was up 12.3 percent over Q2’16 to $69.4 million*.
- Profit share increased 12.6 percent over Q2’16 to $60.7 million*.
Year-to-Date (YTD) Results (as of June 30)
- Closed transactions YTD total 513,312 units, up 11.5 percent over first half of 2016*.
- Sales volume YTD is $148.9 billion, up 16.7 percent over first six months of 2016*.
- Owner profit YTD is $103.7 million, up 14.5 percent over previous year’s first half*.
- Profit share YTD is $89.7 million, up 15.7 percent over first half of 2016*.
Q3 Outlook (KPIs indicative of Q3 performance)
- Agents took 208,616 new listings (new market inventory), up 7.1 percent over Q2’16*.
- Listings taken volume totaled $69.1 billion, up 13.8 percent over Q2’16*.
- Agents wrote 341,876 contracts (projected closings), up 8.1 percent over Q2’16*.
- Contracts written volume was $101.6 billion, up 13.6 percent over Q2’16*.
*Franchise results achieved across the United States and Canada.
About Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the world with more than 870 offices and 166,000 associates across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. In 2017, Training magazine named Keller Williams the No. 1 training organization across all industries worldwide.
Back to All
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial and farm and ranch properties. For more information, visit kw.com.