Keller Williams Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results
Austin, TX | January 18, 2017
AUSTIN, TEXAS January 18, 2017 — Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, shattered previous agent production, owner profit and profit share records set within a Q4. Key indicators point to a strong Q1.
Q4 2016 Results
- Agents closed 238,056 transactions in Q4, up 17.1 percent over Q4 2015.
- Agents closed $67.1 billion in sales volume, up 22.2 percent from previous Q4.
- Franchisee owner profit in the third quarter was up 23.5 percent over Q4 2015 to $37.9 million.
- Profit share increased 27.1 percent over Q4 2015 to $32.4 million.
Year-End Results (as of December 30)
- Franchise is home to more than 154,000 global associates, up 15.1 percent over FY2015.
- Closed transactions total 977,603 units, up 15.9 percent over FY2015.
- Sales volume is $273.6 billion, up 19.6 percent over FY2015.
- Owner profit is $179.9 million, up 16.1 percent over FY2015.
- Profit share is $154.4 million, up 18.9 percent over FY2015.
Q4 Outlook (KPIs indicative of Q1 performance)
- Agents took 133,992 new listings (new market inventory), up 7.5 percent over Q4 2015.
- Listings taken volume totaled $39.2 billion, up 10.7 percent over Q4 2015.
- Agents wrote 244,280 contracts (projected to close in 60 days), up 14.4 percent over Q4 2015.
- Contracts written volume is $68.4 billion, up 18.5 percent over Q4 2015.
About Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Austin-Texas based Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the world with more than 800 offices and 154,000 associates across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. In 2015, Training Magazine named Keller Williams the No. 1 training organization across all industries in the world.
Back to All
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial and farm and ranch properties. For more information, visit kw.com.